Group Mobile offers IT asset disposition (ITAD) services through CloudBlue. Cloud Blue specializes in environmentally responsible, and reuse of retired IT equipment. CloudBlue offers onsite data destruction, and e-waste recycling services worldwide. Securely manage your IT assets and consumer electronics while reducing risk, cost, and complexity associated with updating new equipment. CloudBlue operates on a strict chain-of-custody ensuring the security required to manage risk, data security policies and compliant with local, state, and federal regulations. Management of all IT asset disposition requirements include, logistics, de-installation and removal, packing, receiving, processing, data erasure and destruction, aftermarket services and responsible recycling.
CloudBlue offers asset buyback and trade-in programs that help deliver maximum asset valueCloudBlue provides maximum fair market value payout with the asset trade-in program. If retiring your old equipment, and updating with new is in your near future, contact Group Mobile regarding a full solution lifecycle whereby a credit can be applied for recycling the old, and bringing in the new.
- Data Erasure and Destruction: Onsite and osite degaussing, erasure and physical shredding services coupled with an industry-leading chain-of-custody process mitigate the risks of a data security breach.
- De-Installation and Asset Removal: Onsite service technicians perform hardware de-installations and onsite serialized audits in the office and the data center. Our experienced technicians de-install over 50,000 servers annually.
- Logistics: Most pickups in the US are completed with our employees and exclusive-use trucks. Onsite services include packaging and palletizing assets to prepare them for shipment
- Asset Processing: At our processing center, each asset is audited and tracked throughout the disposition process.
- Refurbishment and Repair: For maximum value recovery, we refurbish systems for reuse, including repairs or upgrades when cost effective.
- Redeployment: Clients can repurpose their equipment for use elsewhere in the organization. We will sanitize the data, repair and refurbish the assets as needed, and redeploy them with on-demand order fulfillment.
- Technology Trade-in Program: An advanced asset intelligence system and comprehensive network of sales channels enables us to identify assets with resale potential and provide maximum recovery value through resale.
- Responsible Recycling: As a certied e-Stewards Electronics recycler, we adhere to stringent recycling requirements of electronic waste and ensure we are compliant with local, state and federal regulations.
We encourage you to contact us toll-free at 866-RUGGED-8 (866-784-4338) to discuss your exact IT asset disposition needs.